Breastfeeding (or nursing or lactating as some call it) makes a lot of demands on a woman’s body, including the need for extra nutrients. A specific breastfeeding vitamin supplement can help ensure you’re meeting these increased requirements.
Even with a healthy diet – something that can be hard to maintain, especially in those first exciting few weeks of motherhood – it can be tricky to get all the vitamins and minerals you need to support your own health, and the health of your baby.
Elevit Breastfeeding is a supplement that has been formulated to help achieve increased nutrient levels to support your baby’s healthy development, as well as supporting your own health and energy levels, as well as enhancing overall breast milk production and breast milk nutrient quality.
Elevit Breastfeeding contains essential vitamins, minerals and omega-3. These nutrients are crucial for the development of your baby’s brain and eyesight, as well as supporting your energy and immunity.
- Betacarotene: Supports healthy development of your baby’s overall vision and eye health. Betacarotene also supports breast milk production.10,14
- Omega-3 (DHA): Promotes healthy development of baby’s brain and eyesight
- Iodine: Assists with baby’s brain development
- B-Group vitamins & iron: Assists with energy requirements
- Vitamin D: To aid calcium absorption
- Zinc & Vitamin C: Supports healthy immunity
Take one capsule daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional. After your baby is born, you can switch from Elevit tablets for pregnancy to Elevit Breastfeeding to support your new nutritional needs.
Why choose Elevit Breastfeeding?
- A scientifically formulated breastfeeding supplement with essential vitamins and minerals to meet the increased nutritional needs of lactating women
- Includes ingredients such as lutein, betacarotene and concentrated omega-3 DHA to assist with your baby’s ongoing development
- Supports mum's energy levels and overall breast milk production and breast milk nutrient quality
- A great choice of breastfeeding vitamin supplement for new mums post pregnancy, with just one convenient tablet per day
- Elevit Breastfeeding is from the makers of Elevit, Australia’s No. 1 pregnancy multivitamin*